CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow Day!!!

As I am sure everyone knows by now... it is snowing in Houston! We were ridiculously excited, as was everyone else, so we bundled up and went outside to play! I cannot believe how much stuck to the ground and how beautiful it was. I love snowy days... Our house with little Miss Bai.

My loves.

Morgan LOVED it!!


So did Bai!!



Beautiful snowy house!!
We are loving every second of our snowy day!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!


2 comments:

Liz

beautiful family pics. great post. here's to being more grateful and savoring our rich blessings.

Randi

LOVE THE SNOW!!! Wish I was there..all we got was a flurry for about 20 minutes...nothing stuck!

BAH HUMBUG!!!

I keep choosing places to live that are in a magical no moisture pocket! AWWWW PHOOOEEE!!!