CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Morgan's birthday and other news...

I am not arrogant enough to think that what I am about to share is more important then my daughter's first birthday... I just uploaded the pictures backwards... again. Brock and I ran the Houston half-marathon on January 17th. My mom and dad ran with us and coached us through, while Paul and Veronique smoked us!! It was a fun race and we finished strong. I am running another half in March and Brock and I will be running a 10k in a few weeks. The only picture we got was of Bai with our medal. Trust me... this is MUCH better then any shots of Brock and I.
Morgan in her new jacket.


I love her face in this one!!


She liked opening gifts.



Super spoiled!



She loved the cupcake!!

Yum...

Super weird seeing the pictures in reverse order.... This was obviously taken before she knew she loved cupcakes...

Happy first birthday Mo!!!
Thanks to everyone for helping us celebrate our little girl! I will keep everyone updated on our runs!!

5 comments:

Randi

Looks like fun! Wish we could've been there for The Mogee's big day! She looks cute as always.

I have NO IDEA what you are talking about, there are FABULOUS pictures of you and Brock on race day!

If anyone wants to see them, hop on over to my blog www.theostlerhowdy.blogspot.com and take a look.....
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

Liz

love love love those pics of morgan eating the cupcake! your girls are dolls. thanks for letting us come the other day, and ahem..i'm slightly embarassed since i got home and saw your text about a rescedule. so sorry i didnt see it before. you were such a gracious sport. can hardly wait to come hang out again!

Kendall and Lee'sa

Happy birthday Morgan!
How do you find out about the races? Kendall's been saying he wants to find one and train for it to get his butt in gear. OK, I could stand to do that too! :)

Randi

Hey I have some news....

It's no longer christmas...

How 'bout you work on that.

K! Thanks!

Smoothchies,
Randi :)

Anonymous

And how did I not know you had a blog?!?! :) THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and saying hello b/c now I can see your cute blog and stay in touch with your ADORABLE family... Yay! So how are you my long lost friend?? :)