CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Life with my girls...

My girls are growing up. Too quickly, for my taste... Wanted to document some of our recent activities... Morgan loves her big sister and wants to do EVERYTHING she does. She can't reach the pedals, but she has to ride bicycles with her sister.

Bailey on her bicycle.


Mo eating some pizza.


Sporting daddy's hat.


This is the bag that contained all the hair styling equipment we got Mo for Easter. She now uses the bag as a hat... Or a purse... But mostly a hat.


She loves that thing... And yes, that is a fox bum in the corner of the picture....


Walked in to see Bailey gently holding her little sister. So cute!!

Apparently it got old quickly. I came back into the room to find this...


As stated previously, Morgan likes to do everything Bailey does... So Morgan loves to color. Unfortunately, she likes to color her legs... Nice.

Morgan's new game. Peek -a -boo with the shower curtain...



There she is!!
Life with my girls is busy, hectic and amazing. Wouldn't change a thing... Well, I would like a little more sleep...







2 comments:

Liz

What gives? I thought I left a comment on this post yesterday but apparently not! I'd say I'm goin' crazy but I already got there a long time ago! Love those precious little babies of yours! And I still call my nine year old "the baby" so if that tells you anything!

Linsey

Cute pictures!!!! I love the one of Morgan cuddled up next to Bailey. It's adorable!!! Also, I am looking for your e-mail address. Hayley had SO MUCH fun seeing Bailey and Morgan at her birthday party and would like to send them (and you) and thank you note for the gift card to Build-A-Bear. You are too sweet! She is in love with that store. Can you e-mail me? linseystuckey@gmail.com. P.S. When I lost my phone I lost all the numbers too. I know, sad huh?