CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mommy & Daughter Date!!

Bailey is one of my favorite people in the world. She is hilarious, kind and brilliant. Morgan has been sick lately (and is still a little young to enjoy mommy/daughter dates) so Bailey and I went to see Shrek 4. I love being able to spend one on one time with her. I am amazed by how much she knows and how willing she is to share her stories and time with me. Thank you for an awesome day Bai!! I love you!!! Before we left.

All the candy we snuck in. Saved me a bundle!!! :)

Right before it started. She loves popcorn!! Just like her grandma!!
Can't wait until Morgan can join us!! I love mommy& daughter dates!!!

2 comments:

Randi

WE saw Shrek 4 too! You know what we should do? A Mommies + Logan + Bailey date! That would be so much fun! or what could be funner- a Mommy date, just you and me!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

P.S. You look HOTT!!!!

Clint

How fun!! I love Bailey's little dress. Oh, I bet she felt so special!! Hayley and I will have to join you tow next time. :o) (LINSEY)