CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Gotta Tri

My mom and I did the Memorial Herman Triathlon last weekend. It was a lot of fun and something I would definitely do again. I underestimated the bike ride... and the need to eat... but other then that, it was a blast!! Crossing the finish line. 300 meter swim, 10 mile bike and 3 mile run.

Taking a breather before the run. Love how the camera adds 10 (thousand) pounds...


It was exausting, but worth it. There is another one in October... Anyone care to join me?!?

2 comments:

Randi

I am so proud of you and Mom! You guys can kick some major trash.

I would love to join you in the fall, just got to work myself back up to a 5K and I am all over it!

You looked awesome by the way!

Super Spanky! Super Sexy!

Brooke

10lbs where?! Tri Amazing!I would totally high-five you through the computer right now if I could. I am jealous of the feeling of accompishment you probably feel after completing something as challenging as a triathlon. Good work my friend.