CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

It wasn't even quiet....

I don't know if you guys remember the event shown below... Bailey was left to her own devices for a few moments and emptied 1/3 of her toy box onto our bed... I thought it was hilarious at the time and giggled to myself, wondering what it would be like when Bailey and Morgan got older and could play together.... Well, I found out sooner then expected.....

Morgan is pleased... can you tell?

There is never a dull moment here at the Shepard house. I love these girls!!!


3 comments:

Randi

That could NOT be funnier. All I keep thinking when you post pictures of those two getting into trouble is a repeat of the 2 of us! Hurry, hide your femine products! :)

I can't wait to see you guys...one week!

nikkicrumpet

awwwwww it's so cute that she is at least sharing!

Grandma Carla

I think she did a very excellent job of placing the toys for little sister, Morgan. They are within reach, but not blocking any vital breathing areas! It was great to see you at the reception tonight. Your family is beautiful. I'm glad you don't mind me checking in on your blog from time to time. It is nice to see what is happening in your world!