CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I know... this post is ridiculously late.... I have been busy....
For Father's Day this year, I decided I needed to do something really special for Brock. He is an amazing father and husband and has really been running himself ragged lately. He is working 40+ hours a week, getting his Masters Degree, (which adds another 20+ hours a week to his already busy schedule) and then still coming home and playing with the girls and I. I know how blessed I am to have him in my life, so I wanted to give him a gift that told him how awesome and appreciated he was. After much thought, I decided a weekend away was the perfect gift! I surprised him with a weekend stay at The Hotel Contessa in San Antonio! It was awesome!! Brock and I. He looks squished...

One of the lucky girls who gets to call him daddy....

The other lucky little girl.


Our room...


The living room area when you walked in.



Another angle...
Our room was big and beautiful and right off the Riverwalk. We had an amazing time. We got to eat dinner on the Riverwalk, go shopping, watch movies, and most importantly- spend time together! It was an awesome weekend and we enjoyed every second of it. Thanks mom and dad for watching the girls! Brock, I love you and know how lucky and blessed I am to have you in my life. Happy Fathers Day babe!





3 comments:

Randi

GET A ROOM...oh wait! You did!!

HAHAHAHAHA! I am so funny!

Happy Father's Day Brock!

Erin

Good one... I got nothin'.....

Randi

Hey Erin go on my blog and check out my sister-in-laws blog...she is having a party with the company peanut posh...link is on her blog entry..and they have the CUTEST hair bows and if you wanted some you could order them through her and then I could pick them up for you when I go to Utah.....cause' I'm nice like that...or you could just order them online...I'll tell you more about it when I am there tommorow....can't wait! LOVE YOU!!!