CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Shepard Update

We have been busy around here these days! I don't have a lot of time, but I thought I would share some of the highlights. (And as per usual, they are in no particular order....)
Our awesome cousin Elise is here with us. She is starting an internship at the prestigious Sugar Land Cancer Center. Congrats on your internship, Elise! We are glad you're here!!!

Morgan is crawling!! EVERYWHERE!! She isn't even 7 months yet! Time is flying by!!


Bailey is still my little bud. This is how she watches Sesame Street in the morning. Naked, with attitude.


We've been swimming at Grandma's and in our backyard a lot. I had to get one of Morgan in her awesome froggy cover up. Bailey is still refusing to take pictures. I'm sure you noticed the lack of pics of her...


Morgan has a definite personality, now. Fortunately for us, she's like this a lot of the time....


Can you tell what she's thinking? It's pretty evident, right?


We started feeding Mogee baby food!


She likes it so far!
Sorry for the lack of pics of Bai. She is a wild child and has her preferences.... I will hold her down and get some more.
Shepards, out!

1 comments:

Randi

WOW! I can't believe how big mogee is getting...she is such a doll....and tell Elyse that is some AWESOME hair she is sporting in that photo..hope to see you soon!
LOVE YOU BUNCHES AND BUNCHES!!!