CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

But she's a GIRL!!

Call me naive, but I really thought boys were the only ones who were daredevils... risk takers... chance survivors of death defying stunts... I mean, I used to like mud, but I never saw the fun in diving off couches, flipping off trampolines, or running full speed into walls with bicycles...
So, how is it that my little girls appreciate these weird things... Don't get me wrong- I love wrestling on the floor and running around the house-- but this.... This is too much.... Morgan's first (and definitely not last) BLACK EYE!!!
She is not even 1 yet... Oh, and she has split her lip open 4 times....

Even with her eye half swollen shut, she thought she was pretty tough...


She gave me a pretty good scare...
Brock and I have been talking about the possibility of having another baby. I have always wanted to give him a son... Although Morgan terrifies me to my core, she is also, in a weird and sadistic way, helping me prepare for one... I guess this all sounds too negative... Please don't get me wrong, I would love to have a little boy... I just don't know what I'd do with him...

2 comments:

Randi

How did that happen?

You must call me and tell me the entire sad tale!

Give her a kiss for me!

LOVE YOU!!!

Ami

LOL! You so sound like me... I honestly didn't really care if I had a boy or a girl - but I did say that a girl would probably be easier b/c I know what to do with one of those! I mean its me and my sister, almost ALL my cousins are female, my sister has all girls, my cousins kids are a bunch of girls, we've got girls EVERYWHERE.

When I found out I was having a boy I just sat there and stared slack jawed at the ultrasound. LOL. I was so surprised. Thus far its not too different from the nieces (except he's more likely to nail you when you change his diaper) but we'll see as he gets older.

Right now he's a HECKUVA lot more mellow than the nieces. I'm not sure if this is because he's male or just b/c he's a happy laid back little person.