CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Morgan!!

This picture sums up my child... Bright, BUSY, beautiful, fun and exhausting!! Morgan you are an absolute delight! You are SO smart! You already say so many words... Hi, Mama, Bai, Spongebob, kitty, cheese.... You LOVE to sing songs and help Bailey and mommy sing Old Mac Donald (e-i-e-i-o) and the theme song for Spongebob. You are constantly on the go.... If you aren't sleeping- you're moving! You always have a smile on your face. You love your big sister and are a mama's girl... You love to wrestle with your daddy and are tough! (You have already survived 4 busted lips and a black eye... ) You make me the happiest and luckiest mama in the world.
I cannot imagine my life without you! I love you Morgan Jean!
Happy Birthday baby!

0 comments: