CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Diva....

Bailey has recently discovered the joys of dressing herself. She wakes up every morning with a new favorite clothing item and accessory. Luckily, these adventures in design take place before our morning shower and daily activities. (Hopefully this helps explain the hair...) Here is a week in the life of Bailey Rion Shepard...my little diva.

Her favorite tinker bell shirt and her "charlie" dog.

Getting tired of mommy taking her picture every morning.

Yes, that is a plunger in the background. It was her accessory that day....


Enough said.

I love this little girl. She is full of suprises and so fun to be around. Thanks for picking me, Bai.

3 comments:

Lori Silva

Fashion model maybe, clothes designer perhaps, or even beauty school dropout. I'm not sure, but they all spell Baily.:)

Lori Silva

I mean Bailey!! Don't judge.

Randi

Ummmm, all I see is Bailey in her outfits and Logan in his boiler hat. " Top 10 best dressed" anyone!?!