CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. Brock and I decided to (attempt to) fry a turkey, and no one else wanted us to burn their house down, so.... It all worked out in the end. There was a lot of delicious food, everyone pitched in, and I think it turned out really well. I love being able to spend time with my family! They are one of the many things I am most grateful for this time of year. So, thanks guys for spending the day with us! I wouldnt have wanted it any other way!
I thought the best way to sum up our Thanksgiving activites would be in pictures. (Please ignore the wonder gut in the background of picture 1... I have a good excuse...) Eating was the highlight of the day.... She couldnt seem to get enough....

I think she liked it....

I wasn't able to capture any other moments, which is unfortunate. But, we had a great day and hope everyone else did too!
Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Lori Silva

I'm happy that you had a great day, but you know that the best part was talking to us cool poeple in Utah, that made your day perfect! Right!! I wish we all could have been together, but it was great to talk to all of you. And by the way, WHAT FAT BELLY??? you have got to be kidding me, your tiny!!!

Liz

She is so stinkin' cute! I love all her outfits. I always let my kids go out in their creations so you're one step ahead!

Erin

I do too, now.... I've given up all hopes and ideas that I am the one in control....

Randi

Umm, I think that the chocolate all over the face picture was staged, as I do not remember THAT happening at Thanksgiving. Because if it had, I would have been peeing my pants. 1) because that picture is hilarious, and 2) because I have NO bladder control!
LOVE YOU!!!