CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I would like to first apologize to my vast audience for my lack of posts.... We've been busy with the move, Brock's surgery and little Morgan's impending arrival. Good news is, my blog can't get any worse then it was.... at least that's my goal.

Bailey had her first trick-or-treating experience yesterday, and all things considered, it went pretty well. We hit a few houses in our neighborhood and then went back to our house to pass out candy. We caught some priceless moments on camera....



Bailey realizing she gets candy at every door!!



Cheerleading costume $30
Decorative pumpkins for the yard $40
"Wicked" cool costume for mom $30
Taking 17 pictures and ending up with this as our "best" shot: Priceless.....

We think trick-or-treating will get better each year... We have no such hope regarding our photography skills.....Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!

5 comments:

Randi

You are the blogging queen! You are amazing at blogging! That is what I REALLY wanted to say! Love you!

Cheryl

I love that shot of Bailey.

Randi

I have decided one thing.... You can not look that good pregnant going into your 3rd trimester AND have your babies be easy nursers! As far as how CUTE Bailey looks in her outfit, I have ONE thing to say: " Dallas Cowboys look out!"
Love Ya!

Liz

Welcome to the wide world of blogging Erin! So glad to have you! What surgery did Brock have?
Liz Pabst

nikkicrumpet

HEY Erin...I've been checking periodically to see if you had your blog up and running...guess I haven't checked for awhile. Good to see you finally got it done! This is my first look at your little girl. AMAZING! She is a little doll...I just can't believe she is that old already...and that you have another on the way. YIKES. I'm gonna have to tell Lindsey about your blog so she can stop in and say "HI" Take care....love ya! Nikki