CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

1 month old!

Morgan and I have survived the first month! She is eating more, sleeping well... sometimes even at night!....and having more and more alert time every day. She is a sweet little girl unless you cross her. She's our little spit-fire and we love her!
Bailey got a new chair from her Aunt Amy, so she decided she wanted to eat her breakfast in the living room.... cute.



Fun times!
We're all doing well at the Shepard house. Can't wait to get out of the house and back into society! Only 2 more weeks!

2 comments:

Liz

Both of your girls are so precious! Congratulations! Glad you are transitioning well into mother-of-two-hood. Can't wait to see her ya'll at church!

Randi

I am very impressed that you have actually stayed in your house for 4 weeks. A much better mother than I!I would be FREAKING out! I can't wait for your re-entry into society! Not that I am there, or that I get to see you or help you out into the light for the first time- but I am excited for you anyway!!! Take care and remember to apply the sunscreen liberally when you go outside for the first time, your skin will be sensitive at first!! HEHEHE!! LOVE YOU!!! The girls are looking cute- just like their beautiful................



AUNT!!!

I mean MOM!!!
LOVE YA!!