CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This is what I get...

I would like to publicly apologize to my mom for all my childhood misdeeds, tom-fooleries and general lack of appreciation for her valuable belongings. I see clearly now why she placed her more valued possessions in higher locations, and took great care in hiding her treasures...and I greatly admire her for not threatening bodily harm on us when we disobeyed instructions and broke said property. I do this because my child decided to use my sheets as a canvas for discovery and art. Please note her use of contrast and shading. Wall*E was a witness to the aforementioned crime.

She doesn't look proud, but believe me... she (and I) are
pretty pleased with her artistic capacities.
Nice.
Don't worry, though... I don't buy expensive sheets...Peace out.

2 comments:

Cheryl

Until they're grown and out of the house don't buy expensive anything.

Randi

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! It ranks right up there with Sierra "painting" her plastic kitchen and her wall with her poo!I especially love the "ticked off" look you are getting as you are taking the picture....I think you interrupted her in the middle of her masterpiece.

If it is ball point pen, and you care immensely you could try to take it out with alcohol!! Me? I would scrapbook it and buy new sheets! Seriously, HILARIOUS!!!