CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Nate!! ...and other news.....

Morgan is officially six weeks old, and we are no longer under house arrest! However, due to the ridiculous flu season, we will only be seeing the light of day on special occasions... Joy! Some highlights of the week-- Bailey loves to play the "gee-tar." Her and Daddy rock-out all the time. Whats even better then her playing? Her dance moves when daddy plays. Videos to come.

Happy Valentines Day!!


Sadly, this is the only pic I have of Nate... But I do want to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! The big 18! He is the only one that has gotten Morgan to smile for the camera. Well, the remnants of a smile...and some milk....

I love you Nate! You are the best Uncle to my girls and the best little bro I could ask for! You impress me with your wit, intelligence and compassion everyday. I am so glad I've got another year to spend with you before you head out on your mission. I'm gonna miss ya..... Love ya loads! Happy Birthday!!!!


3 comments:

Lori Silva

Your little ones are so so cute!!! Morgan is perfect,and Bailey looks like the best big sister. Grandma says your doing great now too, I'm glad to hear that sometimes adding that other baby can be a lot so I'm glad your doing great, but I really didn't think you would have any problems your a Scovill:) Yes I'm back... computer crashed... it was ugly... we buried it in the back yard... tears were shed.... but now we're bigger and better.
and I missed you terribly!!!

nikkicrumpet

HEY WOMAN!!!! It was so fun to see your name in my comments! I miss you and think about you guys all the time. AND COOLNESS....your mom is actually coming to see me!!! It's been over ten years since we were together. I just wish you, Randi, Lindsey, and Lacey could all come too. Boy could us girls have some fun!!! Your kids are so flippin cute. The baby is gettins so big. I keep telling Lindsey she needs to go see you! But I'm sure you're busy and have your hands full with two little ones. Take care...and I'll drop in often to peek at whats up in the Shepards household!

Randi

Hey freak! I loved you comments about Nate! I thought they were perfect! Morgan is so big already! I can't believe it! I am so excited to see you-just 2 more days! We are getting in around 3/3:30! We are going to party like it is 1999, at the "TACO, TACO CABANA.....

LOVE YOU!!!