CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Look what I can do!

I have always admired (ok...been insanely jealous of...) "crafty" women. You know the ones I'm talking about. The ladies who can see a dress they like at Macy's so they go home and make it, or can reconstruct a Van Gogh using only felt and q-tips, or create amazing homemade gifts that are 10 times cooler then store bought. My sister is one of these people.... sigh.... I am NOT.... So imagine my great surprise and delight when I, yes I, Erin Shepard made bows!! (Ok, Randi was there... and did the majority of the work...and told me how to do it...) But look how well they turned out..... This is just a few. We made 22.
Morgan sporting her ginormous flower. I am working on the headband...Its a little large for her head....

Side shot of Bailey. You can't really see the bow, but you get the idea...

So THERE Martha Stewart. Although, I still can't sew, or scrapbook, or....

3 comments:

Randi

I am so happy that I could be there to help you out! The girls look LOVELY!!!
Can't wait to see you for the blessing!
LOVE YA!

Sarah

That's very impressive especially since the only bow making abilities I have is making them magically appear at my doorstep via the internet.

Liz

You're making me think of the famous beasty boys song, "She's crafty!"