CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

New pics and updates...

Randi and her gang were able to come down or Morgan's blessing, so we were able to spend some time with them. Bailey and Logan are really starting to enjoy each other and play well together. It is fun to have them around and I miss my sister like crazy when she's gone. Love ya, Randi-- can't wait to see ya in April or whenever we can get up there.
Side note-- we went to the doctor for Morgan's check up and she weighs 14 lbs 6 oz... Yes, I wrote that correctly. She is in the 95th percentile for weight... She is 22 3/4 inches long (90th percentile) and has a 16 inch dome (70th percentile.) She is a hoss and we love her!
I went to Gymboree and got the girls some matching shirts and dresses, which I love! Here are a few pics of my lovely ladies.
I got her dressed-- she added the accessories.

My girls!


I caught these two in Morgan's bed. They are hilarious.... and mischievous...and two of my favorite little people.
(Be sure to click on the picture for a closer look...Their faces make the shot!)

I think Brock and I are going to be going up to get family pictures soon... Shout out to Gina for her awesome photography skillzz... And we are planting a garden this weekend! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Randi

I just blew up that pic of Logan and Bailey and saw Bay's face for the first time. I about peed myself! That is freakin' hilarious. I am totally copying that and getting it blown up! I love those two!

Bay also looks STUNNING in that picture of her, I also like how she "body slams" Morgan in all the pics of the two of them! :) That is cute and funny and midly terrifying all at the same time.:)

It was so much fun to see you! I wish we were closer, we would rock the casba (?) everyday! Did you ever get your dryer part?

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Erin

I did in fact get my dryer part. The guy was a condescending jerk, but my dryer dries like it never has before! Thanks again for your help with that!

I also love the body slam a.k.a "hugs" shared between the girls. That is how Bailey "holds" Morgan. OH- I emailed Gina, too. Hopefully I can bribe her to take the pics!! Can I get a woot woot!?!

Randi

Woot Woot!!!

Don't be worried if it takes her a few days she is out of town for Jamie's Grandma's funeral. She should be back Sunday night...ish!

LOVE YOU!!