CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Morgan's Blessing

Brock and I were able to bless Morgan today. It was a very sweet, powerful blessing and I am so grateful to have a husband who is able and willing to do that for our daughters. Morgan is a special little girl who is going to touch a lot of lives with her strong spirit and willingness to share the gospel. Brock's grandparents were down too, so we had 4 generations there. Pretty awesome. The pictures are out of order- so bear with me. I am still getting used to this blogging stuff....

The bug afterwards. We had a lunch at Brock's parents house. She loves that Hummer truck...

Morgan. Had to show her cute outfit....


When we went home to change, I caught this shot. Priceless. Love these two....


Everyone that came to the blessing-minus a few. Thanks for sharing this with us!!


The only pic I got of her in her dress... I will have to take a few more and post them later.
It was a great day and I am blessed to have these girls and my hubby. I'm a lucky girl.

4 comments:

nikkicrumpet

Your girls are so flippin adorable! And it was so fun to see the family photo. I love the picture of your hubby and your little girl...so much joy in both their faces! Your mom looks gorgeous...I can't wait to see her next month...it's been way too long!

Liz

It was a really beautiful blessing!

Randi

It was a wonderful day! I am so glad that we were able to be there!

I also LOVED hanging out with you yesterday!! You are one of my FAVORITE, FAVORITE people!

LOVE YOU!!!

Lori Silva

It looks like a wonderful day! You all are looking great.
Remember that your loved by many.
P.S.
The girls are so prefect!!!