CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Bailey's Birthday Party!

The weekend before Bailey's birthday, we had a Spongebob Carnival!! The kids really enjoyed it and it gave me an opportunity to be as creative as I know how!! My pictures are WAY out of order... but this is not news to anyone... Face Painting.

Bailey and her best bud Cameron at the Sea creature Scoop.

Face Painting Station.


Sea creature Scoop.

Family shot before the party started.

This is at the end of the day when she opened gifts. Love her face in this one.


Some of the awesome cupcakes my super cute hubby made.



This was supposed to be a sea creature scoop. By the end of the day, it was just a place to cool off!


My lovely assistants at the Fishing Adventure!



Bai and some friends.



Face painting! Thanks again, Elise!




Where all the magic happened. Brock, Bud and Marcus made Crabby Patties, Hot Dogs and Shrimp! Yum!!


Jellyfish Toss.




I am really grateful for all the family and friends that helped me get this set up! We had an awesome time. Happy Birthday again, little girl! I hope you remember this, because mommy won't be able to do it again! ;)

0 comments: