CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I blame her father!

In my opinion, I have two of the cutest children on the face of the planet. Bailey, I believe, is also one of the smartest. She never ceases to amaze and inspire me... Since her third birthday, she has revealed a whole new side of herself. She is hilarious and talkative and speaks her mind... constantly.... I thought I would document some of the crazy and hilarious things she has been saying lately. I don't want to forget these gems!!!
My parents took Bailey out for her birthday dinner. My mom was telling a story about a doctor she works with. The story included issues like "butt-hair" and old age... (Please don't ask...) Bailey, who had been silently enjoying her dinner until the phrase "butt-hair" was uttered, looked at my mom and said, "Grandma, please! I am trying to eat!!"


Brock and I were busily getting the girls ready for a run. Bailey looked at me and said "Mom, I've got one question for you. Are you ready to rock?"

I walked in on Bailey having an in depth conversation with the cat:
B- It's OK Raiden don't be scared. It won't hurt you. You are a dirty boy and you need a bath. You have dingle-berries on your butt."

We were driving home from running some errands. Bailey was looking out the window and noticed some flowers on the side of the road.
B- Mom, do you like flowers?
Me- Yes, I do. They are beautiful.
B- OK. Daddy will buy you some.
Me- He will?
B- Yes! Give me your phone. I'll call him.
(And, yes! She did call him!)
I was driving the other day and a guy cut me off and was dangerously close to ripping off the front end of my car. I called him a jerk. (Which for me is a proud moment...I could have said much worse...)
Bailey hears me and repeats what I've said:
B- Jerk!!
Me- Bailey! We don't say that word. I'm sorryfor saying it. Let's not say it again, OK?
B- OK, Mommy. I sorry. I meant stupid car.


It is in times like these, that I wonder how I am going to be able to outwit this child. Will I even be able to raise her right? I know one thing for sure... I need to start watching what I say in front of her...

2 comments:

Randi

I love her! She is HILARIOUS and fits right into our wonderful family!

Seriously though: Dingle-berries?

It's obvious that it is all Brock's fault! :) Shame on you Brock!
HEHEHE!

Jessica GaleForce

Hahahah how funny is that! She so stankin cute!