CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Family Time

I don't really have any "post-worthy"news, so I'm just going to post some pictures we took over the weekend. Bailey LOVES horses and the Katy Mills Mall has a Carousel and Train! It is a new family favorite. Bug and Mommy.


Mo.

Love this one!


Morgan's dragon face. I think it is genetic....


My mom got the girls these awesome matching outfits... which I love!! Due to their adorable nature, I decided to attempt to get a cute picture of the girls... These are all of my failed attempts.


The dragon...


Pretty good! Especially with Bailey's potty as our backdrop... (I am so glad Gina is taking our family pictures in a few weeks!!)



Bailey came in the next morning wearing this lovely assemble and holding the camera. She told me I had to take a picture of her. She is so stinking cute!
So that's all we've been up to. I'll post if something exciting comes up!!

0 comments: