CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

Today is Brock's 26th birthday! It is an exciting time of year, and I am grateful I get to spend it with him. He is the best dad and husband a girl could ask for. Thank you for honoring your priesthood duties, for being such an honest, hard worker, for being such a trustworthy and respectful companion, and for loving and taking care of Bailey and I. You are the most amazing man, and we are so blessed to have you in our lives!! Happy Birthday, Brock! I love you more than you know.

2 comments:

Lori Silva

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! From all of us here in Utah. We love you TOO:)

Randi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROCK!!!
We love you!!!
You are the greatest Uncle that my kids could ask for!!!
Hope you had a fantastic day!!