CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Lazy Day

We must have had a really busy weekend. It is almost 10am on Monday morning, and I am the only one awake... (Brock has the day off...) Look at these two. I am the luckiest woman in the world.
Oh, and Bailey does not sleep with us on a regular basis. Brock had to go up to the office last night to get some homework sent in, and I don't like being alone that late at night... Yes, I use my child as a shield.. shun me.....

5 comments:

Megan and Travis

Very cute Erin! In case you are wondering who this is, it's Megan Beck... now Megan Hulse :) I've enjoyed reading your blog! You have a really cute family and I'm sure your new one on the way will be JUST as cute!!!

~Megan :)

Liz

I love Bailey's pink cheeks! Brock probably has some pink cheeks too we just can't see em'!

Randi

Shunned!

Oh! You can call me the GREATEST sister of all time because I found your Damn diaper bag at the Kids first furniture, but it is the one off of 1960 and they only have it in the chocolate brown with blue stripping. It is the same price as the ones on Ebay, but they weren't charging shipping! Oh! and First furniture said they would special order you one, at the location on 1960 and the one in Houston somewhere, but it would take 2 weeks or so to get. There, info seeking done! Call me!

Lori Silva

What is even more special about them being so cute when their asleep is that... They are sleep! If your time is like mine having them still asleep means I can sit and just BE for a minute.
But tell Brock that we here in Utah think he's so cute!!

Sanchez Stories

Oh my gosh that is the cutest picture! Congtats on number two!
You are very blessed! I wish you a safe and no drama delivery!

Hugs!