CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Bailey, Brock and I were very spoiled this year! We got to enjoy some of our favorite family traditions, give and receive lots of goodies, spend time with loved ones, and remember what the Christmas season is all about. Brock and I were extremely blessed this year. We had a healthy, happy family, a successful and quick recovery from surgery, we are about to have a new little girl join our family, we moved into a new home, and Brock has a great and rewarding job. We cannot be grateful enough for all that we have. I love Christmas. It gives me time, like Thanksgiving, to reflect on what I have, and the blessings I have received due to the birth of our Savior, his sacrifice and the atonement. I am amazed by what He has done for us, and hope I can always remember how I feel this time of year.... Buggy with some of her presents Christmas morning.
The best gift...her kitchen!! Doesn't the face say it all? She spent hours in there.....
Bai and her Eve doll. I had to get a pic of her pajamas...A Scovill family tradition. She still won't take her "kachow" shoes off....
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Love you!

3 comments:

Liz

Looks like it was a great Christmas! I love little kitchens. Faith had a tiny one that fit in our home's kitchen and she would "cook" when I cooked! I miss that.

Lori Silva

I am so glad that you had such a great Christmas in your new home with your sweet family. Bailey looks so cute opening her presents, I bet she was a lot of fun to watch. Just think next year you'll have one more to spoil.

Gina

Could she get any cuter? I love all of her curls. I heard all ya'll had a great time. I was waiting by the phone for baby news all weekend. Maybe this week. Good Luck@