CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I get it now....

I had a horrifying and (gulp) slightly amusing realization today. While busily snapping shots of Bailey's morning attire, giggling to myself about how silly she was...(all the while knowing that these days would be gone too quickly, and she would soon be very conscious of what she was wearing and how she looked.... ) I had an awful realization. Bailey is acutely aware of her surroundings. She pays very close attention to those around her, and what they do, say, act... It was in that moment, I realized where Bailey gets her fantastic (and I use that term loosely) fashion sense.....

Bailey's outfit of choice.

Mommy's outfit of choice....

It was ME!!! And yes people, I did wear this out in public today!!! The shirt says "I think I look awesome," and I think that is the ultimate moral I learned today. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what I wear or who I am going to impress and Bailey has (apparently) picked up that sentiment as well. I guess I could be embarrassed, but in all honesty... I think we look awesome, too.

6 comments:

Liz

Um....you saw me that day at Sam's club! Nuff said.

Carol Beck

you are SO funny and you are starting to blog more! i love it!

Randi

I would like to mention that in that photo you took, you do NOT look even slightly pregnant- SICK, just SICK!!! I look more pregnant then you, and I'm NOT!!!

My second point is this: where is the picture of you in the pants you wore to go to Pappasitos? Um, Striped pj pants to the mall- H*&L yeah! I am all up in that buisness! ( used astricks as I do not know the readers of your blog, or if they are "sensitive", but seeing as who has already posted a comment I am feeling pretty safe!)

LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Lori Silva

I would exspect nothing less from someone who is already sexy naturally. (Erika wanted to remind you of the morning breakfast run with something still on your face)
And I'm with Randi, your pregnant belly is some what disappointing. I too look more pregnant than you, and I AM NOT either!!!

Erin

Oh my heavens.... I had totally forgotten about that. Thanks Erika! ;)

Sanchez Stories

Being in style is over-rated when you are a mommy!

I hope you got my other post too, this blog some times doesn't like me!