CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Still Pregnant?!?!?!

As many of you know, Bailey joined our family four weeks earlier then we anticipated. This was after she had tried to jump ship at 30 weeks, causing a hospital visit, etc.... She weighed 7lbs 13 0z and was 21 inches long.... four weeks early.....Now jump to present day. I am 39 weeks pregnant!!! Morgan has yet to arrive!!! What size is this child going to be? When is she going to come? I am losing patience now... But, to all my friends and family--especially those who say I don't look pregnant in any of my pictures.... here you go.... But be forwarned. If you've eaten in the past few hours.... you might want to check back when your stomach has settled. It isn't pretty ladies...;) This is at my shower the beginning of November.... Yes, over a month ago.....
I will take more today and add them later.... And I am working on patience. It is a blessing to be having a baby, and I know that and appreciate this time I have with her. I'm also tired, and bloated, and sore and cranky..... ugh.

2 comments:

Carol Beck

you barely look pregnant in the pic and im sure you arent as big as you think now!!! hang in there! itll all be over soon and youll have a precious little bundle of joy and youll say "it was all worth it"! at least you probably arent going to have to face what i did with natalie. she was 3 weeks overdue!!! talk about being miserable!

Randi

It will happen. She has to come out. She will be perfect in size, you will be fine, she will be perfect. It will be a wonderful, memorable, amazing moment. Hang in there and enjoy the last few moments you guys have as a 3 person family. Think of it like that- you only have a few more days where it is just you, Brock, and Bay. Focus there instead. Get your mind off of it as much as you can!!! That helped me!!! It will happen, I promise. Call me!! LOVE YOU!!!!!