CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

I am a horrible mom... and I have PROOF!!

A few days ago, I posted a sad little picture of bug asleep awkwardly in her chair. I felt awful when it happened, and immediately vowed to never let it happen again. So here I sit... mother of the year. It happened again. Twice. Please don't call CPS.Nap time. In her chair. sigh.
In her jammies. Its 6:00pm in the picture. She hadn't taken a nap that day. I am awesome....

3 comments:

Cheryl

You have to learn to be easier on yourself. She's feed, loved and safe. Hey worse things can happen.

Randi

It is not a big deal! Like Cheryl said, she is fed, she is loved, she is safe, AND SHE HAS EVE!!! Life as she knows it is perfect!!!
Besides, I couldn't care less where Logan takes a nap, as long as he has one!! He has fallen asleep face first in the carpet way to many times, and I don't even move him, I just step over him and keep on keeping on! LOVE YOU!!!

Cheryl

It all changes once number 2 comes along. If the binky falls you don't go to extremes to sterilize it you pick it up suck it off and put it back in their mouths. The only ones that will judge are those that don't have kids and who cares what they think.