CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

To celebrate our four years together, I thought I'd write down some of the signifigant, fun and memorable things we've done together.

1- Our first apartment. We lived at the Loft's on Post Oak for our first year....Right by the Galleria. It was beautiful and we felt spoiled just being there! Brock also bought me my first NEW car while we lived there. We were able to spend that first year together without a lot of fuss and in our own little spot. Priceless memories.

2- Our first house together. We bought a house in Sienna Plantation. It was a perfect fit, we got to meet a lot of people in our ward and made awesome new friends.

3- Having Bailey. She is our joy. I wasn't prepared in any way to have her, but I thank Heavenly Father everyday that she was sent to us. Brock is an amazing father to her. Bailey, Morgan and I are lucky to have him in our lives.

4- New house and new addition!! We moved into our new house just in time! Brock spoiled us with a bigger house, and we filled it up with a new little girl. I am so blessed to have two healthy, beautiful babies. I couldnt ask for a better partner to handle the daily stesses and amazingly joyful moments.

I am amazed by all that has happened to us in the past four years. It has flown by! Thank you for working so hard, being supportive and loving me. You are an amazing man. Happy Anniversary babe! I love you!

2 comments:

nikkicrumpet

Well happy Anniversary you two! Ya look gorgeous! And congrats on the new bambino! Lindsey needs to take a trip up to see you sometime soon!!!

Erin

I agree!! So do you and Steve! We'd love to see you guys!!!