CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome Baby Morgan!!!

She finally arrived!! Morgan Jean Shepard made her grand entrance January 7, 2009 at 1:14 am. She weighed in at 8 lbs 4 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.



She is absolutely beautiful and we are so blessed and excited to have her in our family. Bailey has been the best big sister a girl and mommy could ask for! Bai is not too sure that she likes Mommy feeding Morgan, but she loves to kiss her, and hold her and tell everyone around her that she is a big sister. Labor was quick and wonderful, and we couldnt have asked for a better experience. Welcome home, Morgan! We love you!

7 comments:

Randi

Okay, I am calling it! I think that she looks 80% you and 20% Brock! Sorry Brock!! She is too cute! I can't wait to meet her, and kiss her, and hold her, and love her, and......

Carol Beck

quick is good but i can't imagine labor being described as wonderful!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! can't wait to see her! i think she looks a lot like big sis!

Laura

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. As is her big sister.

--Laura Clutter

Liz

Congratulations! Is that hair red?

wesley

yay! she's so cute! i too, can't wait to meet her!

Sarah

Congratulations Brock & Erin! I can't think of anything more exciting than bringing a new baby home. There is nothing else in the world like it. I hope ya'll get to savor and enjoy this precious time with the newest member of your family.

Erin

Alright, I have two thing to say...Natalie and Sarah, I want to be invited to your blogs!!!! And Liz, her hair is light blonde-ish... Sorta brown.... Thanks for the comments everyone, I think my girls are beautiful too....:)