CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Adventures with my two....

Morgan is a week old today! Today is also Brock's first day at work, so I am flying solo... Not too bad so far. Bailey has really taken to being a big sister, and wants to do everything Morgan does. It is crazy having two in the house, but I am loving every minute of it! Morgan's first ride in the car... since the hospital...Can you believe she is a week old already?
Bailey loves Morgan's bed..... (Yes, she wears that jacket everyday... and LOVES her Eve doll....)
Morgan was in her chair, so Bailey had to get hers too...
Snuggling in Bailey's bed.
I am loving having my two girls with me. I will keep posting updated pictures. These babies grow up too fast!

1 comments:

Randi

HOLY CRAP!!! That Morgan is your flippin' minni me, with a splash of Brock in there. That is awesome!! I am so excited to see her tommorow- if I get over there, which I am hoping to do! I am leaving at 4:00 and plan on being at Mom's at 7:00. Can't Wait! TOO CUTE!!! LOVE YA!!