CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 09'

We had an awesome Easter this year! We were able to go to church and remember what Easter is all about. I am grateful to be a member of the church. It gives me peace to know who I am, and why I am here...especially in this tumultuous world. I am grateful for the Savior and His sacrifice. It is good to know that the family I love so much will be with me for eternity!!
We were able to go to grandma and grandpa Shepard's after church for lunch and Easter festivities. Here are a couple pics of the girls on their egg hunt!

Bailey got the hang of it pretty quickly.

Look at all those eggs!


She got $13 and tons of candy!!


Morgan got to hunt, too.


Bailey and her Uncle Marcus.



The girls and I before we got ready for all the Easter fun!


Bailey in her Easter dress and Kachow shoes. Yes, this is what she wore to church...She wouldn't leave the house without them. And she didn't want to take any pictures either....


Momo.
We had an awesome day! Thanks to grandma and grandpa for spoiling us rotten! Hope everyone had an awesome Easter!

2 comments:

Randi

Love the Easter dresses for the girls!

Is that a new doo on you...because you're looking HOTTA, MOMMA SITA!!

LOVE YOU!!

Lori Silva

Happy Easter!!!
You all look so adorable!

So are you still thinking of coming out this summer? Hope so!