CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lucky Girls....

I was recently going through some of my favorite pictures and realized (not for the first time, mind you) how lucky the girls and I are. We've got both sets of grandparents just miles away, they love us AND they visit often! I just wanted to write a quick thank you to my awesome mom and dad and mom and dad- in -law. We wouldn't enjoy the weeks near as much without our grandmas and grandpas! Bailey absolutely adores both grandma's and asks if they are going to come play everyday. Bailey jumping with Grandma Shepard. Grandma gave Bailey that trampoline and spoils her rotten every chance she gets. Bailey loves spending time with her! (Don't know if grandma will like that I used this picture... Sorry...I think you look great in it...)

Kisses for Morgan. We love our Grandpa Shepard! He is the best one to snuggle with!



This is one of my favorite pictures!!! My mom is Bailey's best friend. Grandma is in Boston right now, and Bailey keeps asking when grandma is going to "get in the plane and fly home." Bailey prefers grandma over everyone else... Mom, I am so grateful to have you so close by. You have always been one of my best friends in the world- so having you be my daughters best friend is pure joy. I know why she loves you. You are amazing. We miss you and can't wait to see you!!!

Words can't express the love a little girl has for her daddy. I'm so blessed to have my dad in both mine and my girls lives. We love our grandpa Scovill to pieces! Thanks for always being there for us, dad. You are the world's best grandpa!!

I can't adequately express how blessed I am and grateful I feel to have these four people in my life and the lives of my girls... It is overwhelming at times. I hope they all know how much I love them... And the best part is, they love us back...

4 comments:

Liz

You have a wonderful family! What a blessing!

Randi

Our Family does ROCK!!!

That was beautiful!!

LOVE YOU!!

Lori Silva

I love your parents too. They have been there for me, and have give me priceless advice through out my life. I am grateful they are my brother and sister-in-law. But I must admit their kids are pretty amazing as well.

Chris & Kimber

Hey we are glad that you came across our blog. I totally love blogging and blog stalking:) Its a great way to keep in touch and know whats going on in each others lives.