CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

It starts...

Bailey did something yesterday that I naively thought would happen much later in her life. She came home from a walk with Grandma... and had 4 friends in tow! My mom said she saw them playing and told them to "come on to Bailey's house." And they came!! And had a great time!! I didn't think it would start this early-- but I should've known it would. Bailey's a social butterfly. Here's a few pictures of Bailey's fun day with the "kids." Introducing Bailey's friends: Madison, Casey, Paul and Cole.

Chance came over later... Here's an action shot. The boys ran around and played some sort of tag/ball tossing/base game (it had a lot of rules and regulations...) and the girls.....

Decided to have a tea party in Bai's playset.


Casey and Bailey coloring on the sidewalk.
They were over for a few hours and Bailey LOVED every second of it. A big thank you to Grandma, Madison, Casey, Paul, Cole and Chance. We had a great day and I am looking forward to more play dates. I love having my house filled with friends.

1 comments:

nikkicrumpet

Looks like with a little doll like Bailey you're going to have a house full of kids all the time. And you're going to be one of those "favorite moms" that all the kids like to hang out with. Just wait in a few years when you come home to a house full of 16 year old boys wanted to date your daughter...that's when it won't be quite so fun lol. I'm pretty stoked about seeing your mom too. It's been so blasted long. I'm sure we won't shut up for the whole 7 days!