CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nickelback Concert!

Back in December, for Brock's birthday, I got him tickets to see his favorite band-Nickleback. We went to the concert Thursday night, and it was awesome!! It was a much needed break, and it was nice to be able to spend time with my hubby... I think the best part was being able to see him enjoy his favorite bands playing... He was really in his element. I love being able to spend time with him, and especially enjoy making him happy! Happy Birthday, Brock! Hope you enjoyed our night as much as I did!! One of our t-shirts, and our tickets.... We had unbelievably good seats! We could almost smell the sweat!!

My excited, cute hubby before the concert.


The girls and I.
Me and my best bud, Bailey.

We were excited and forgot to get some pictures together. Ooops. We'll be getting some family pics soon.... So we'll post those then....


2 comments:

Lori Silva

Nickelback is very cool!!!
Nice pick of concerts, and T'shirts. Can't wait to see you in June it will be great to spent sometime with all of you. And the Santaqueen is on stand-by waiting for your order.

Randi

You look great in those pictures. Brock does too!

I can't believe how big Morgan and Bailey look!

It sounds like you had a great time! I am happy that the two of you were able to get out and spend some "rocking" time together!

Love ya!