CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

While Daddy's away...

Brock has been having some residual pain since his hip surgery in August. It recently started to inhibit his mobility (again) and keep him from doing a lot of the activities he enjoys. We were about to call his surgeon and just schedule him for a replacement (yikes!!) but Brock's dad discovered an alternative route we could take. Mark's business partner knew of a chiropractor in San Antonio who had worked miracles on his wife's shoulder after her rotator cuff surgery. She regained full mobility and had no pain when she completed the treatments. We were super excited, so we called and made an appointment for Brock. He left Wednesday night and made the trek up there by himself-- leaving the girls and I home alone. The first treatment went well, and we are optimistic about what this Dr. can do- and I am looking forward to a couple of trips up to San Antonio! Sea World here we come!! Oh- and this is what the girls and I did while daddy was away.... And a huge thank you to Andi for coming to help out!! Cute shot of Morgan sleeping that morning...

Bailey and Eve... and their bows...


I got the girls dressed in matching dresses and we went outside to play. This is Bailey on her play set.



Close-up.



Morgan enjoyed being outside, too.


All smiles.


Cute girl playing peek-a-boo on the swing.


We missed Brock a lot, but we are so excited that he has found someone to help alleviate the pain. Keep us in your prayers as we work to fix his hips. He's a little young for hip replacement....
We'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

grandpa s

I was talking to your dad the other night, and he told us about your blog and that we could see pictures of your family on it. So we had Lori over on Sunday for dinner and to watch Confrence, and had her hook us up. So know we can get up with what your doing.

Randi

Ummmmm.. I had no idea that Brock was going to a chiropractor. I am happy, I know that it has worked wonders in other's lives and I hope that it works wonders in his too. He IS WAY to young to be getting a new hip. He has more of those can-can dances in him for sure!

Let me know how thinks go!

And the girls are ADORABLE, I want to see them, I MISS YOU!!

LOVE YOU!!

Lori Silva

Your girls are so dang cute!!! I can't believe how much Morgan looks like you, okay at least more like you than Bailey does. Tell Brock that he can't get old yet or George wouldn't let him live it down, but really I hope that all works out for him, and he starts to feel better it's never fun to live in pain all the time. Tell him to hang in there.
And tell Andie Hi for us. We miss her pain in the butt! :)

Liz

I love chiropractors. I was never a believer until Jared hurt his back super bad. Our prayers are with ya'll.